Blogroll: The Proclaimer
I read blogs, as well as write one. The 'blogroll' on this site reproduces some posts from some of the people I enjoy reading. There are currently 5 posts from the blog 'The Proclaimer.'
Disclaimer: Reproducing an article here need not necessarily imply agreement or endorsement!
We are looking for a full-time person as maternity cover for our
The post is a maternity cover contract. It is a genuine occupational requirement that the office holder be in sympathy with the aims and beliefs of The Proclamation Trust.
Suitable candidates will be highly efficient and organised administrators, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and have excellent communication skills. Our office is located close to London Bridge station. The salary is £28,500pa.
We’re delighted that Jon Gemmell has joined us as Associate Director for Conferences and Resources. Jon was at the younger ministers’ conference last week and is in the office from this week. Jon joins us to work three days a week primarily on our conference programme. He comes to us from Scotland where he was senior pastor of Bruntsfield Evangelical Church in Edinburgh for 7 years, during which time he was also Director of Edinburgh City Mission and chairman of the East of Scotland Gospel Partnership. We’re looking forward to Jon being on the team!
- We are seeking an individual or couple to build a significant work amongst the large international student and academic community at the two major universities in Manchester.
- GCM has been working in this sphere of ministry strongly over the last 5+ years, and has good relationships and partnerships with others in the city reaching these people. We have a Life Group which focuses on this as its principle mission.
- The key purpose of the role is to do evangelism, Bible study and discipleship with international students and academics, with the goal of seeing them come to faith and be discipled well, and coached about return to their home country.
- Inevitably in such work there would be a number of international Christians who would come along; however, the main focus of our role is evangelism among the unreached (international believers are well cared for in Grace’s other ministries)
- The skills required would be: a self-starter, networker and entrepreneur with a heart for the lost and a love of Jesus. Passionate about winning souls, and able to create conditions to make such ministry happen.
- Ideally, the person would be able to speak more than one language (including English), and we are particularly interested in Chinese speakers
- We are open to considering a single person, but a couple has obvious advantages in doing personal work
- The position comes with provision of a 2 bedroom flat on Egerton Road, Fallowfield M14 6XH and a stipend of approx £8k. We would expect that the worker(s) would be able to raise additional support from their own networks (or through one partner working part time)
- The ideal start date is late August/early September 2017